About the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is a College-wide incubator of ideas that students bring to life from concept development to impact. The Center harnesses the collaborative spirit of various centers and academic departments within the College, industry, and community partners in providing access to critical resources and networks within the entrepreneurial community in San Francisco and the Bay Area.
The Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI) offers:
· Experience-based and practical set of tools to hone innovation and entrepreneurial skills, designed to meet the 21st-century global and digital business environment.
· Best practices on innovation and entrepreneurship from industry practitioners and partners.
· Students’ immersion in startup companies and accelerators to gain deeper industry insights and network with people with access to funding and technology.
· A working environment that allows for the sharing of ideas and engaging with some of the community’s aspiring entrepreneurs.
· Coaching and mentorship from the Center’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence partners, fellows, and coaches.