Career Development Counseling Department: Offers CCSF students and alumni assistance in choosing majors and careers. Career counselors will assist with career assessment, exploration, planning, and provide resources such as career coaching/mentoring.
College Central Network (CCN) is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use.
The site is available 24/7 to CCSF students, alumni, and employers at http://www.collegecentral.com/ccsf
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.