California Dream Act Service Incentive Grant (DSIG) is a grant for CA Dream Act student who are eligible for Cal Grant B. DSIG awards up to $4,500 per academic year. Student will need to complete 150 hours of volunteer work per semester (Fall & Spring) to receive a grant of $2,250 per semester. The volunteer hours can be completed at CCSF or any approved organization.
To be eligible for DSIG students must:
- Complete and submit California Dream Act Application (CADAA) for this academic year.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress and complete any necessary verification for their Cal Grant B award.
- Be an active recipient of a Cal Grant B Award.
- Demonstrate enough financial need (determined by CSAC or the institution).
- Enrolled at CCSF in least half-time (6 units).
- Complete and submit DSIG application.
For more information, contact Corina Ledezma at email@example.com