Fall 2022 student semester parking permits are now available for purchase on the myRam portal.
- Students may park in the designated student parking areas on campus (green parking symbols on Ocean Campus Map). Please do not park in the Staff/Faculty zones. For parking regulations, please refer to our Parking Information page.
- For students taking Non-Credit courses, parking permits can be purchased at Conlan Hall E104.
- For Bursar’s Office Hours and Contact, please visit the Bursar's Office Homepage.
- Parking Permit Refund Deadline for Fall 2022 is 09/02/22.
Student Semester Parking Permits are available for purchase every semester through your Ram ID Portal. Purchase parking permits will be mailed out two weeks before the semester starts, to your most current student mailing address on file. Please update your address if needed before purchasing the permit. Parking permits will be mailed according to the mailing schedule should you have $0 balance.
How to Purchase Your Student Parking Permit
Note: You must pay all outstanding fees before you can purchase a parking permit.
- Login to your myCCSF Resources Portal with your RAM ID Username and Password.
- Once logged in, click myRAM Portal.
- Click on Student Portal.
- From your Student Portal, click myProfile.
- Click Purchase Parking Permit on the left column.
- Select the term for which you are buying the parking pass.
- Click on Enter Parking Info.
- Enter the necessary data and click on Assess Parking Fee.
- Click on the Confirm button to confirm purchase
- Click on the desired method of payment to pay.
- Enter your payment information and click submit to purchase.