CCSF Copyright Policy
By policy, CCSF requires employees to comply with federal copyright laws.
- The board policy, 8.10 Copyright is found on the City College of San Francisco District Policy Manual.
- The CCSF Library
- Maintains a Copyright Resources guide
- Has subject librarians available for assistance in locating educational materials but not legal advice
- The Media Center provides information and support around media-related issues
- Instructs students in the use of citations and strategies to avoid plagiarism
- Maintains a Guide to Open Educational Resources
CCSF has a designated copyright agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement on the ccsf.edu domain or in the online learning spaces. If you believe your copyrighted work is being infringed upon at CCSF, please notify:
Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs and Institutional Development (Interim)