CCSF Career Services helps all students to explore, prepare, and advance their college and career success. Career Services offers CCSF students a variety of resources and assistance for career planning, job searching, internships, and employment. All students regardless of program or plan of study can access Career Services throughout their CCSF journey.
We can help you with:
- Job placement support
- Internship placement support
- Bringing employers to campus to show YOU off
- Bringing YOU to employers to show them off
- Connecting you with other job readiness training throughout the Bay Area
- Conducting an industry specific targeted job search
- Applying for an industry specific job
- Getting units for jobs and internships
Meet the Team
Our team of highly trained and experienced Employment and Training
Specialists are ready to learn about you, your specific industry job
goals, and how they can help you get there. Each Specialist focuses on
specific industries such as: Arts/Media/Entertainment, Information
Technology, Healthcare, and Transportation/Building/Construction
The CCSF Career Services team can develop a variety of career-focused events and content to meet student demand. Please let us know your ideas for future events and career services by completing this brief survey.
Learn from industry professionals and participate in career workshops at these Wednesday events offered by Career Services.
Career Development Counseling
Offers CCSF students and alumni assistance in choosing majors and careers. Career counselors will provide counseling to students regarding career assessment, exploration, planning, and job search techniques and resources. The Career Center is located at the Ocean Campus, Multi-Use Building Room 101. For more information or to schedule an appointment please call (415) 239-3117. For an overview of services, news, and events, you can also visit the Career Development Center website at: www.ccsf.edu/careercenters
Want to start learning about the 21st Century Job Search? We've got
you covered! Check out this page for resources on every step of the
job search process.
Cooperative Work Experience Education (CWEE) is an instructional program in which CCSF students earn college credit for what they learn while working at paid jobs, internships or volunteer positions.
CCSF offers several specialized workforce programs and initiatives in collaboration with our partners and funders. There are a wide range of opportunities for CCSF students to develop specialized knowledge and skills.
- College Central Network (CCN) is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use.
- These services are available to CCSF students, alumni, and employers.
- Registered and approved employers may post internships, jobs,
- Available services, career & job search help guides, and announcements of interest can be accessed through the icons below. How can CCSF Career Services help you?
The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at http://www.collegecentral.com/ccsf
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Career Services Report
Take a look at our 2018 Career Services Report.