The following AA-T and AS-T degrees are available entirely Online or Hybrid-online as of 2021-2022. However, it is important to note that the availability of specific classes within these degree programs online may vary from semester to semester. Additionally, there is a possibility that the classes may reach maximum capacity. It's worth mentioning that students have diverse educational plans and timelines for completion, so this information serves as a helpful FYI rather than a guarantee.
Tips for Success in Completing Fully or Partially Online Programs
- Meet with a counselor. Ask questions about your Education Plan and regularly meeting with a counselor.
- View your Education Plan using DegreeWorks.
- Follow your Education Plan. Don't assume you can substitute or waive specific courses. Check with your counselor or faculty advisor.
- Maintain continuous enrollment. Continuous enrollment is defined as enrollment in at least one course per academic year (fall or spring semester). Failure to maintain continuous enrollment will result in the loss of catalog rights. For more details, see your counselor or faculty advisor. You can read more about Catalog Rights in the Degree and Certificate section of the college catalog.
- Submit your graduation petition BEFORE the deadline. See the instructional calendar for the actual deadline date.
CCSF offers Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) and Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) degrees. Students must complete the requirements listed in the Overview, including completion of either the CSU General Education or IGETC requirements, the major requirement, and 60 degree-applicable and CSU transferable units.