Check out digital and analog fabrication equipment such as laser cutters, 3D printers and shop tools, and experience modern teaching and learning environments equipped for hands-on learning, collaboration and teamwork.
A big thanks to the CCC Maker initiative from the California Community College Chancellor Office Workforce & Economic Development for supporting the creation of MakerSPHERE at CCSF.
FALL '19 STEAM First Year Experience
- Discover your interests with hands-on projects.
- Tinker with technology, tools, and other fun gadgets.
- Identify careers, choose a major using resources and strategies.
- Learn how to find a job: resumes, interviewing, and networking.
- Get on a pathway to a career or 4 year college.