Note: Counseling appointments are for CCSF students only. Appointments are offered in-person or virtually via Zoom. To meet with a counselor, please visit the Student Counseling Website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance to book your appointment.
Counseling Services for F-1 International Students
International Students who need to request one of the following:
Please complete the following steps:
- Schedule a counseling appointment
- Meet with a counselor to complete the required online request forms (Final Semester RCL form or I-20 Program Extension Request form).
- For RCL and I-20 Extension, the counselor will complete the request forms electronically. The completed forms will automatically be sent to the Office of International Programs. We will then contact the student via email with further instructions to complete their request.
International Students who need support with Academic Counseling Services such as, but not limited to:
- Educational Planning
- Career Planning (MUB 101)
- Transfer questions
- Graduation: Degree/Certificate questions
- Other counseling needs
Please visit one of our Counseling Offices listed below
- A classified staff will assist with scheduling a counseling appointment
- Meet with a counselor to discuss and develop your educational plan
- Follow-up with your counselor if additional questions, resources or support is needed for your success at CCSF
Student Health Services (Medical/Nursing, Mental Health Support, Workshops/Groups) are also available:
Click on the links below to visit the services webpage for more information: