Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
Current F-1 students studying full-time at another institution and who hold a valid Form I-20 issued by their school may attend City College of San Francisco on a part-time basis under the following conditions:
- The student must currently be enrolled in a full-time program at a college or university which issued the form I-20 at the time of your enrollment and while enrolled at CCSF. Students currently studying at a language school are not eligible for concurrent enrollment.
- A student is currently not on OPT. Students on OPT are not eligible for credit program classes except for recreation.
- CCSF students always have enrollment priority. Not all CCSF courses are open for Concurrent Enrollment applicants (e.g. classes in the Nursing Department, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies).
- Tuition and Additional Fees:
- International Student Tuition Fee: $290 per unit
- Regular Enrollment Tuition Fee: $46 per unit
- Capital Outlay Fee: $8 per unit
- Total Estimate Tuition and Fees per Semester: $344 per unit
- In addition: Health Service Fee: $20 per semester