Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
Current F-1 students studying full-time at another institution and who hold a valid Form I-20 issued by their school may attend City College of San Francisco on a part-time basis under the following conditions:
- The student must currently be enrolled in a full-time program at a college or university which issued the form I-20 at the time of your enrollment and while enrolled at CCSF. Students currently studying at a language school are not eligible for concurrent enrollment.
- A student is currently not on OPT. Students on OPT are not eligible for credit program classes except for recreation.
- CCSF students always have enrollment priority. Not all CCSF courses are open for Concurrent Enrollment applicants (e.g. classes in the Nursing Department, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies).
- Tuition and Additional Fees (subject to change at any time):
- International Student Tuition Fee: $358 per unit
- Regular Enrollment Tuition Fee: $46 per unit
- Capital Outlay Fee: $2 per unit
- Total Estimate Tuition and Fees per Semester: $406 per unit
- In addition: Health Service Fee: $20 per semester
- Concurrent students are only admitted for one particular semester. If they wish to continue studying as a concurrent student the following semester, they must re-apply.
- Your concurrent application will be processed within 5-7 business days. You will receive an email with your CCSF student ID number and instructions to register for classes.
- CCSF does not have the required permission for students from other states to take courses at CCSF. If you are at school in another state, you cannot take online courses concurrently at CCSF.
Concurrent Enrollment Program applicants must submit their concurrent application at least 1 week before the semester starts.
Concurrent Enrollment Program applicants who apply for a late-start course must submit their concurrent application at least 1 week before the course starts.
Steps to Apply
Pay the required non-refundable $50 application fee on https://www.flywire.com/pay/ccsf and save the receipt. You will be required to upload the receipt in the online application (see Step 2 below). If you experience any issues with this payment method, please email email@example.com
When filling out the online application linked above, you will be required to upload a copy of your passport, $50 application fee, as well as a Concurrent Enrollment Authorization Document given to you by a DSO at your current institution.
After submitting the Concurrent Enrollment Program application linked above, please allow 5 business days for processing. We will email you further instructions as soon as your application is processed.