The goal of the Technology Committee (formerly known as the Information Technology Advisory Committee, ITAC) is to promote the strategic and efficient use of technology, both hardware, and software, to support student learning.
Technology Committee Objectives for 2021-2022:
- Develop a criteria document and decision flowchart for selection of technology based on accessibility, privacy, compatibility with existing systems, cost, training, sustainability, longevity, etc.
- Update the College’s Technology Plan.
- Recommend an annual calendar of standardized technology maintenance across the College.
|Classified||Chien "Ken" Lin||Member|
The Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month from 1:00pm to 3:00pm unless otherwise noted.
Please note the date changes for Spring 2022
- Aug 24, 2021
- Sep 28, 2021
- Oct 26, 2021
- Nov 23, 2021
- Dec 14, 2021
- Jan 25, 2022
- Feb 15, 2022 (date change)
- Mar 15, 2022 (date change)
- Apr 19, 2022 (date change)
- May 17, 2022 (date change)
Meeting ID: 966 2996 1680
|Agenda||Meeting Notes||Additional Documents and Notes|
|August 24||Notes||Video of the TC Meeting|
|September 28||Notes||Video of the TC Meeting|
|October 26||Notes||Video of the TC Meeting|
|November 23||Notes||Video of the TC Meeting|
|December 14||Video of the TC Meeting|
- Aug 25, 2020
- Sep 22, 2020
- Oct 27, 2020 *** Time change: 3:00 - 5:00 ***
- Nov 24, 2020 *** Time change: 3:00 - 5:00 ***
- Dec 15, 2020 *** Date and Time change: 3:00 - 5:00 ***
- Jan 26, 2021
- Feb 23, 2021
- Mar 23, 2021
- Apr 27, 2021
- May 25, 2021 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Meeting ID: 964 0132 5785