The Accreditation Steering Committee is a subcommittee of the Participatory Governance Council.
Its primary responsibilities are to:
- Communicate accreditation information about accreditation standards and best practices throughout the college.
- Foster college-wide dialogue on how the college meets or does not meet accreditation standards.
- Serve as a conduit for constituency input into accreditation reports and responses.
- Create and monitor plans and timelines for the preparation of all accreditation reports and responses required by ACCJC.
- Provide leadership in the preparation of reports.
- Monitor plans and timelines for the remediation of areas in which the College does not fully meet accreditation standards.
- Administrator: Kristin Charles, Co-Chair
- Administrator: Cynthia Dewar
- Administrator: Donna Reed
- Classified Staff: Chris Brodie
- Classified Staff: Jorge Murillo
- Classified Staff: Rui (Ray) Wen
- Faculty: Andrea Niosi
- Faculty: Kathleen White
- Faculty: Sheri Miraglia, Co-Chair
- Trustee: John Rizzo
- Trustee: Thea Selby
- Student: Jolene Huey
- Administrator: Lidia Jenkins
- Classified Staff: Athena Steff
- Classified Staff: Judy Seto