The Accreditation Steering Committee is a subcommittee of the Participatory Governance Council.
Its primary responsibilities are to:
- Communicate accreditation information about accreditation standards and best practices throughout the college.
- Foster college-wide dialogue on how the college meets or does not meet accreditation standards.
- Serve as a conduit for constituency input into accreditation reports and responses.
- Create and monitor plans and timelines for the preparation of all accreditation reports and responses required by ACCJC.
- Provide leadership in the preparation of reports.
- Monitor plans and timelines for the remediation of areas in which the College does not fully meet accreditation standards.
2020-21 Agendas, Meeting Minutes and Handouts
|11/3/20||Minutes||EASE Update November 2020|