This page provides information on the required documents and their submission process. You can also find information about the Official Transcript requirements for the Veterans Resource Center here.


DD 214
The Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty that is prepared at the time an individual completes a period of active duty in one of the Armed Forces.
Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
Letter issued to an eligible individual showing approval to pursue a stated program of education at an institution, the remaining entitlement of the eligible individual, and the ending date of the eligible individual's eligibility.
Official Transcripts
Transcripts emailed by students or received in opened envelope are considered unofficial and will not be accepted by the Office of Admissions and Records
Official transcripts can be sent the following ways:
-Electronically and directly sent by the other school to CCSF. Electronic transcripts are preferred. Use if an email address is necessary when ordering.
-Mailed in a sealed envelope to the Office of Admissions & Records. City College of San Francisco. 50 Frida Kahlo Way, MUB 180, San Francisco, CA 94112.
Education Plan
No need to submit. Instead, see CCSF veterans counselor to develop one, or modify if needed. Student can also access to Ed Plan in myCCSF Login. Call 415-239-3486 for counselors’ availability
Other Documents
If you are using CH.35, you need to provide Marriage Certificate or Birth Certificate depending on your benefit is from your spouse or parent.
Student Veteran Intake Form
This form is required and only needs to be completed once.