Please remember to submit a Certification Request Form each semester and submit the Change in Enrollment Form ONLY if you add or drop a class after you have already been certified for the semester.

Students need to enroll classes according to Education Plan. If you need to add a class that is not listed in Education Plan. Please meet with veterans academic counselor to update Education Plan. Otherwise, the class may not be certifiable.

Veterans will receive Priority Registration once they have finished these 4 steps:  

  1. Submit DD-214 (Email to
  2. Complete Online Assessment placement form to get your Math & English placement. This is not an actual test. You will self-report your highest level of Math and English completed in high school or college
  3. New Student Veteran Online Orientation
  4. Meet with a Veterans Academic Counselor to develop Student Education Plan