Meet With a CCSF Veteran Academic Counselor
If you are planning to use your GI Bill® / VA Educational Benefits at City College of San Francisco, you are required to meet with a CCSF Veterans Academic Counselor.
If you are a new student, complete step 1-5 before scheduling a counseling appointment. If you are a continuing student, you can go to step 5:
- Submit online Assessment Form to get your Math & English placement. This is not an actual test. You will self-report your highest level of Math and English completed in high school or college/university
- Complete an online New Student Orientation.
- If you attended other colleges/universities, email unofficial transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. An official transcript is also required, a copy can be submitted to Admissions and Records Office at email@example.com.
- Submit the student veteran Intake Form.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor on Zoom, on the phone, or in person. If you prefer in-person drop-in counseling, please check for counselors’ availability at 415-239-3486 or Virtual Help Counter. The first two weeks and last two weeks of school. There will be no appointment, the counselors will see students on drop-in.