CITY COLLEGE OF SAN FRANCISCO
CCSF 32ND ANNUAL COLLEGE FAIR !
Great Transfer Opportunity to a four-year University or College
Date: Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
Time: 9am – 1pm
Location: Smith Hall Cafeteria, Ocean Campus
Great opportunity to meet reps from 45+ colleges and universities
-- UC, CSU, CA Private, & Out-of-State Institutions. Learn
first-hand about majors, programs, transfer requirements, and
admission process. Pick-up brochures and information to prepare for
COME TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATIONS after the College Fair :
Ocean Campus, Science 111, 1:15-2:15pm
Topic: Columbia Univ. of General Studies
Ocean Campus, Science 113, 1:15-2:15pm
Topic: UC-General Transfer Admissions
Ocean Campus, Science 133, 1:30-3:00pm
Topic: Get to know UCLA!
- UCLA Transfer Alliance Program(TAP)
- UC Personal Insight Questions
- General Q&A
*No registration is necessary, no prior appointment is
Welcome to the Transfer Center!
We offer the following services:
- Accurate and current info on transfer requirements & major prep
- Articulation Agreements
- Calendar of outreach & advising with baccalaureate institutions
- Transfer Admissions Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- UCLA TAP Program
- Cross-registration with UC Berkeley & Mills College
- Annual Fall College Fair
- Transfer Workshops
- Electronic educational plans for transfer
- IGETC Certification
- Library of print and online resources
- Campus tours
Where to Begin?
- I am currently attending CCSF, and I want to transfer
- I have been to college elsewhere, and I want to transfer
- I might attend CCSF, so I want to know how the Transfer Process would work for me
- I have never been to college, and I want to transfer to a college or university
Caution: The final responsibility for a successful transfer program
rests with the student. This information changes frequently and can
impact your admission to the university. It is highly advised that
you meet periodically with counselors at City College AND advisors
at the university to confirm your choice of classes and educational plan.
Acknowledgement: The Transfer Center would like to thank Sharla Hee, CMS Student Aide, for her professional expertise in converting our web site to this new format.