HBCU Fall Webinar Series - March 2023
Attn: CA Community College Students
Attend these webinars and learn about:
- Academic Preparation - Grades Matter!
- HBCU Brief
- Preparing Your Personal Statement
- Financing Your HBCU Education
- Academic Program: Nursing
- Academic Programs: Kinesiology & Food/Nutrition Studies
- Fully Online Degree Programs
- & More
VIEW WEBINAR SCHEDULE AND REGISTER
UC Davis 2023 Spring Break: Virtual Medical School Road Trip
Monday, March 27 - Thursday, March 30
You can virtually visit medical schools from across the nation (and a few international schools as well) from March 27 - 30. An opportunity to explore new schools and connect with medical school admissions representatives. Everyone is welcome to join this free event.
Virtual sessions include:
- Admissions presentation
- Mock lecture/problem based learning discussion
- Q&A with current students
Apply to Experience Berkeley Transfer
The Experience Berkeley Transfer Program is a FREE program that provides Black, Latinx, Native American and/or Pacific Islander community college students with mentors, tools, and resources to help make them a competitive college applicant and prepare them for transfer at UC Berkeley. Applicants should be on track to transfer in Fall 2024; therefore they must plan to submit a UC application in Fall 2023.
- Self-identify as Black, Latinx, Native American, and/or Pacific Islander
- Attend a California Community College
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (3.5 and above preferred)
- Will submit a UC Application for Fall 2024 admission
- Must complete transfer requirements by Spring 2024
Application Link: stileshall.org/ebt
Deadline: March 31, 2023 at 11:59pm
UC Berkeley - Starting Point Mentorship Program (SPMP)
Starting Point Mentorship Program (SPMP) at UC Berkeley connects community college students with current Berkeley transfer students of similar majors, backgrounds, and/or community colleges. Mentors provide informational support in the navigating the application process to UC Berkeley, along with imparting insight about the transfer student experience at UC Berkeley.
For more detailed information, visit their site: https://transfers.berkeley.edu/startingpoint
Spring 2023 requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a California Community College in Spring 2023
- Students must agree to complete the mentee questionnaire and sign the mentee agreement
The Spring 2023 SPMP Mentee Application is now open!
Starting Point Mentorship Program Spring 2023 Mentee Application
Program opens to all current California Community College Students
UC Berkeley Core Consulting Group (CCG) Transfer Mentorship Program!
Receive guidance from former CC students who have successfully navigated the transfer process.
CSU Open Houses and Events
Explore CSU open houses (Virtual and In-Person) for a variety of events and tours. An opportunity for prospective students to learn about the application process, academic programs, and more!