Undergraduate Enrollment Counselor
Holy Names University
3500 Mountain Boulevard
Oakland, CA 94619
Students can meet one-on-one with a Holy Names University Enrollment Counselor via Zoom on the following days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- 3:00pm - 5:30pm
- Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/8940797420
Other HNU News and Updates!
We will begin 3 new programs and 1 new partnership starting this Fall 2021!
- Parent Promise Program: Parents of HNU Students will be able to take up to two FREE undergraduate courses at HNU toward completing their bachelor’s degree!
- Computer Science Concentration: We are happy to announce that starting this Fall 2021, HNU will be collaborating with GOOGLE and running a computer science concentration.
- Ethnic Studies Major: HNU Students will be able to learn about the histories, cultures, and intellectual traditions of indigenous communities and people of color in the US!
- Life Chiropractic West: HNU will be partnering with Life Chiropractic College West and will be running a new bachelor’s degree completion path for students interested in pursing advanced chiropractic degrees! Students will be able to earn both a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Kinesiology and a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in a total of six years!
University Adviser: April Sanders
Students can schedule appointments with me through this link, or they are welcome to reach out to me via email.
Announcement: Mills College will be transitioning to an institute in the upcoming years, and will no longer grant degrees after 2023.
Outreach Specialist: Janine Johnson, email@example.com, 408-642-0054
Schedule a 1:1 meeting: https://calendly.com/janinejohnson
Transfer Information: https://www.nu.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transferInformation/
Scholarships for ADT recipients: https://www.nu.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transferinformation/adt-pathways/
University Adviser: Jonathan Rice
Sign up for an appointment: https://apply.usfca.edu/portal/transfer-admission-appointments
Virtual 1-on-1 Transfer Counseling Appointments:
USF Transfer Eligibility & Application Instructions
Nursing Transfer BSN Requirements & Statistics: