CCSF Student Photo ID Cards are available for credit and noncredit students. You must be registered in the current semester in order to obtain new or replacement Student Photo ID cards. Please see below for hours of availability.
To Obtain a Student Photo ID In Person
Visit us on Ocean Campus at the Multi Use Building (MUB) room 130 and 150.
We are open Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm.
Other Campus Locations and Hours
Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Saturday 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Monday 8:15am - 6:30pm
Tuesday 8:15am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:15am - 6:30pm
Thursday 8:15am - 4:30pm
Friday 8:15am - 1:00pm
Saturday 8:15am - 1:00pm
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 1:30pm
John Adams Campus
Monday & Thursday 8:30pm - 5pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Monday & Thursday 8am - 5pm
Tuesday & Wednesday 8am - 6pm
Friday 8am - 1pm
- PHOTO ID (Driver’s License, state-issued ID; Permanent Resident Card or Passport)
- A current headshot picture with plain and white or off-white, and free of shadows
- Here is an acceptable sample headshot
Note: Student Photo ID will be mailed out daily (weekdays) to the student mailing address on file. Standard USPS delivery times will apply.
- Submit a color photo, taken in the last 6 months
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.