CCSF Student Photo ID Cards are available for credit and noncredit students. You must be registered in the current semester in order to obtain new or replacement Student Photo ID cards. Please contact your campus for hours of availability to obtain a Photo ID card.
- PHOTO ID (Driver’s License, state-issued ID; Permanent Resident Card or US Passport)
- A current headshot picture with plain and white or off-white, and free of shadows
- Here is an acceptable sample headshot
Note: Student Photo ID will be mailed out every Thursday to the student mailing address on file. Standard USPS delivery times will apply.
- Submit a color photo, taken in the last 6 months
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo.
- Use a plain white or off-white background.