Due to the closure of the campus, photo ID service is currently unavailable.
CCSF Student Photo ID Cards are available for credit and noncredit students. You must be registered in the current semester in order to obtain new or replacement Student Photo ID cards. Please contact your campus for hours of availability to obtain a Photo ID card.
Where to Get Your ID Card
You must present a valid Photo ID (i.e. CA Driver's License) before a student photo ID card can be issued.
Photo ID Card services are available at Ocean Campus as well as various CCSF Centers. Please contact the Admissions office for hours of availability to obtain a Photo ID card.
- Ocean Campus, Registration Center (MUB 130B). 415-239-3858.
- Civic Center, Room 104. 415-561-1020
- Chinatown Center. 415-395-8601
- Downtown Center. 415-267-6543
- Evans Center, Room 101. 415-550-4409
- John Adams Center, Room 143. 415-561-1934
- Mission Center, Room 110. 415-920-6067