Please make changes to your Census List(s) according to the following guidelines:
In accordance with Title 5 of The California Code of Regulations, you must check the No Show Box for students who have never attended your class.
If a student attended your class and subsequently stopped attending you may drop the student by checking the DropBox
How to Submit Census in myRAM - Faculty Services
- Enter your User ID and PIN to log in to myRAM
- Go to Faculty Services and select the Summary Class List tile
- Select Term
- Select CRN
- Click RED Drop/No Show/Reinstate/Census link (This is below Course Information)
- You should be at the class list screen for the specific course. Next to each student’s name
is a column labeled “Action”. Click on the pulldown menu and choose the appropriate action you wish to enter for the student.
- Note: Some actions may not be available based on deadlines.
- In the next column, enter the drop/last attend date for the student. You must select the appropriate action's date range. You will not be able to use a date for an action that has expired.
- Once you have completed the update for the course, make sure the “ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE BOX” is checked and click on the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT: If you have no changes, you must still click on the “Save Changes” button. Repeat procedure for your other courses by clicking on the BLUE link labeled “Select Another Class”.