The ESL Center for Language
and Academic Development (CLAD)
CLAD (Center for Language and Academic Development) supports multi-lingual students as they build academic skills for completing classroom assignments in English, and connect to their community. At the center, ESL instructors coach credit and noncredit CCSF students to succeed in their ESL courses and beyond as students work to achieve their personal and academic goals. Through federal work-study (FWS), CLAD hires CLAD student workers and trains them for the work world.
- Workshops led by ESL instructors
- Tutoring by ESL instructors & Embedded Tutors
- Academic advising
- CLAD approved self-study computer programs for language learning
- Host for Language Partners Program
- Study Areas
- Public computers
- WEPA printer (pay to print)
All services are drop in.
First Day Spring 2019: Monday, January 14, 2019
Last Day Spring 2019: Monday, May 13, 2019