Are you looking to recruit students and post jobs with our college? We offer the following services to help connect employers to CCSF students.
The Career Development Center offers employers the following opportunities to recruit CCSF students interested in jobs/internships and post jobs/internships with the Career Center and on Handshake.
- Employers must follow our Job/Internship Posting Policies for approval.
- Job announcements can be emailed directly to CareerCenter@ccsf.edu (PDF or word doc.) or can be faxed to the department for posting in the Career Center’s job board and booklets. Fax number 415-239-3566.
- To post jobs online, employers must registered on Handshake. After you are registered, you will need to be approved by a Career Center representative. Please see Handshake section below for more information.
- The Career Center hosts around two Career Fairs per year. To participate, complete the Career Fair Interest Form. Completing the interest form DOES NOT guarantee participation into the career fair. View the Career Fair Employer Selection Criteria to understand how employers are selected.
- To receive announcements on future events hosted by the Career Development Center, register on College Central Network to be on our email list.
For further assistance, call (415) 239-3117 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Handshake is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use. This new platform will give our students access to roughly 3.5 million job and internship postings from a global network of over 650k employers
Employers can sign-up for Handshake using this link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- Expand your reach with the ability to post jobs to CCSF students and any of the 1,400+ Handshake-affiliated educational institutions
- Filters, such as locations, institutions, and skillsets, as well as intelligent candidate matching help you laser in on the right talent
- Message intelligently to drive job applications, attendance for fairs and events, and offer 1:1 time to highly qualified candidates
- Host your own events, participate in career fairs, and connect candidates with internal champions in real time, in person and online