Are you looking to recruit students and post jobs with our college? We offer the following services to help connect employers to CCSF students.
The Career Development Center offers employers the following opportunities to recruit CCSF students interested in jobs/internships and post jobs/internships with the Career Center and on Handshake.
- To post jobs online, employers must registered on Handshake. After you are registered, you will need to be approved by a Career Center representative. Please see Handshake section below for more information.
- Employers must follow our Job/Internship Posting Policies for approval.
- Job announcements can also be emailed to CareerCenter@ccsf.edu as a PDF or word doc. to be printed and posted on our bulletin board.
- Career Events:
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs per year. Employers need to complete the Career Fair Interest Form to be considered. Completing the form DOES NOT guarantee participation in the career fair. View the Career Fair Employer Selection Criteria to understand how employers are selected.
- On-campus tabling for employers are also provided. Please review the On-Campus Tabling Selection Criteria to understand how employers are selected. To inquire, please complete the On-Campus Tabling Interest Form.
- To receive announcements on future events hosted by the Career Development Center, register on Handshake to be on our email list.
For further assistance, call (415) 239-3117 or email us: email@example.com
Handshake is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use. This new platform will give our students access to roughly 3.5 million job and internship postings from a global network of over 650k employers
Employers can sign-up for Handshake using this link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- Expand your reach with the ability to post jobs to CCSF students and any of the 1,400+ Handshake-affiliated educational institutions
- Filters, such as locations, institutions, and skillsets, as well as intelligent candidate matching help you laser in on the right talent
- Message intelligently to drive job applications, attendance for fairs and events, and offer 1:1 time to highly qualified candidates
- Host your own events, participate in career fairs, and connect candidates with internal champions in real time, in person and online