The HiSET Test and the GED are two different tests that you can take as an alternative to receiving a high school diploma. In passing either test, you will demonstrate you have the same skills and knowledge as a high school graduate and be awarded a High School Equivalency Diploma. 

GED and HiSET exams are no longer available at CCSF. CCSF does not keep GED records.

The process to receive GED records is the following:

  1. Go to the GED website
  2. Create an account
  3. Pay the fees in order to request your documents. You can choose to receive your copies of transcripts via email or traditional mail.