The DSPS offers both credit and non-credit courses and programs. Many students simultaneously take DSPS classes and mainstream classes--the former sometimes helps students succeed in the latter.
The DSPS also sponsors programs that address the needs of individuals with particular disabilities. Please see the listing of non-credit programs below for examples.
All DSPS classes are open to everyone, with or without a disability.
Please contact the DSPS if you have questions about any of these
Fall 2019 Courses
Fall 2019 Non-credit
- DSPS 4014 Accessible Arts & Crafts
- DSPS 4017 Accessible Theatre Arts
- DSPS 4023 Job Search Skills
- DSPS 4028 Coping with ABI
- DSPS 4033 Stroke-Communicaton Class
- DSPS 4035 Accessible Computer Labratory
- DSPS 4210 Lipreading
- DSPS 4222 Breath Sound Motion Well-being
- DSPS 4305 DSPS HS Learning Strategies
- DSPS 4414 Accessible Art/Craft Essential
- DSPS 4423 Job Search Preparation
Please see the class schedule of DSPS non-credit courses for locations and times.
The CCSF Catalog provides brief descriptions of our courses. Not all courses listed in the catalog are offered each semester.