The DSPS offers both credit and non-credit courses and programs. Many students simultaneously take DSPS classes and mainstream classes--the former sometimes helps students succeed in the latter.
The DSPS also sponsors programs that address the needs of individuals with particular disabilities. Please see the listing of non-credit programs below for examples.
All DSPS classes are open to everyone, with or without a disability.
Please contact the DSPS if you have questions about any of these
Spring 2019 Courses
Spring 2019 Credit
- DSPS M: Strategy Lab
- DSPS O: Strategy Lab
Please see the class schedule of DSPS credit courses for locations and times.
Spring 2019 Non-credit
- DSPS 4014: Accessible Arts and Crafts
4017: Accessible Theatre Arts
- DSPS 4023: Job Search
- DSPS 4028: Coping with Acquired Brain
- DSPS 4033: Stroke-Communication
- DSPS 4035: Accessible Computer Laboratory
- DSPS 4210: Lipreading
- DSPS 4222: Breath Sound Motion Well-being
- DSPS 4305: High School Level Learning Strategies
- DSPS 4414: Accessible Art/Craft Essential
- DSPS 4423: Job Search Preparation
Please see the class schedule of DSPS non-credit courses for locations and times.
The CCSF Catalog provides brief descriptions of our courses. Not all courses listed in the catalog are offered each semester.