Financial Aid Office
Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office has relocated to MUB 270 and is no longer located in Cloud Hall
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps pay for the cost of education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs. The school code is 012874.
The Financial Aid Office will be closed on Friday, August 16th for All-College FLEX day.
- Please check out our Workshops and Events page for upcoming application workshops, next step workshops and loan workshops.
- Effective May 28th, the Financial Aid Office will be relocating to our new location at MUB 270
- On July 1st, the Financial Aid Computer Lab will open at our new location at MUB 271
- Disbursement dates for Summer 2019 are now posted
- New State grant Student Success Completion Grant (SSCG) is now avaliable.
- Students interested in requesting a Federal Direct Loan must complete an online Financial Literacy Workshop. See Loans for further information.
- Students receiving direct deposit disbursements will now have their direct deposit advice notices emailed to their CCSF assigned Gmail account rather than mailed to their address on record.
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
- File your 2019-2020 FAFSA or Dream Act Application. The Initial Steps for Student Access to Campus Logic provides a step by step guide on setting up your student account to use this required feature
- 2019-2020 FAFSA will be available October 1 , 2018 to complete online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- 2019-2020 Dream Act application will be available to complete online at https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- Schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid Computer Lab for assistance