There are several ways to contact the Completion Center. Due to COVID-19, the Completion Center services are all offered remotely. You can contact us by visiting our virtual help counter, emailing/calling us, or booking an appointment with us. Please click on one of the options below for more details.
Virtual Help Counter (Zoom)
Office Location and Hours
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 1-2 workdays for a response
- Phone: 415-239-3141
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1:30pm.
- If you leave a voicemail, we will call you back within 1-2 workdays.
You can visit the Completion Center Virtual Help Counter via Zoom during the hours listed below (no appointment needed). When you click on the link below, you will be placed in a Zoom waiting room, and our staff will admit you as soon as it is your turn.
- Completion Center Virtual Help Counter
- Monday - Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Or join via phone and dial: 669-900-6833, meeting ID: 415 239 3141
You can also book a phone or Zoom appointment with the Completion Center:
- Go to the Completion Center appointment webpage
- Select a method (Zoom meeting or Phone Call)
- Select an available date and time
- Add your details and additional information and click on "Book"
- You will receive a confirmation email. If you book a Zoom appointment, the Zoom link will be included in the confirmation email. If you book a phone appointment, we will call the number that you provide.
Due to COVID-19, the Completion Center is currently not accepting in-person visits. Please use one of the other methods to contact us. Thank you!