Wait List and Add Policies
A waitlist system is available to assist you in registering for your classes. If you are trying to register for a class and the class is closed and there is an open waitlist, you may place yourself on it.
If a student in the class drops and a seat becomes available, you will be notified by an email sent to your CCSF email account. You have 24 hours to register for the class once the email has been sent. If you do not register in that time frame, you will be removed from the waitlist and the next student on the list will be offered the opportunity to register for the class. It is recommended that you monitor your waitlist status daily in your email account and in myRAM Portal to ensure you will not miss your opportunity to register for the class. It is your responsibility to register for the class once notified of the opening and pay the appropriate tuition and enrollment fees associated with the class.
Click here for all the waitlist information.
During the First Week of Instruction
- During the first week of instruction, if the class still has space available, you can continue to add the class in your myRAM Portal without any instructor permission.
- If a class is full, you can request to add the class. Submit a Class Add Request under your Student Portal and the instructor will determine if they have space and notify the student if they do.
After the First Week of Instruction
- Beginning the second week of instruction, if you want to add a class whether it has space or is full, you can submit a Class Add Request in your myRAM Portal.
- If the instructor has space in the class, they will approve you to add the course and will notify you through your CCSF email.
- You must then add the class in your myRAM Portal.
Click here for more add/drop help.
Scheduling a Counseling Appointment
To schedule a counseling appointment for your Fashion Certificate, contact Department Chair Natalie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.