Free Microsoft Office for CCSF Students
CCSF is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This includes the latest version of Microsoft’s Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access. In addition, there’s 1 (One) TB of online storage with Microsoft’s OneDrive. As long as you’re a student here you’ll be able to use this software for free. Microsoft’s Office suite can be used with Windows, Apple Macintosh, and Linux PCs. Or the Office apps can be downloaded and installed on Windows computers, Windows Phone, Apple Macintosh, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
How to Get Started
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process
- On the installation page select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
NOTE: You will need to use your CCSF email account to sign in.
Students and employees of CCSF can obtain a free password manager from RoboForm.
The major features include:
- Managing all your passwords in one place
- Help in filling out forms
- Help generate passwords
The Foundation for California Community Colleges offers discounted software.
Microsoft's Imagine program offers professional tools free to students.
NOTE: The list of software provided is for information purposes only and not necessarily endorsed or recommended by CCSF.