ITS follows the CCSF assessment process as documented on the Outcomes Assessment Reporting website. Additional unit-specific processes described below.
Information Technology Services (ITS) supports CCSF and all its departments by maintaining classroom and administrative technology; providing technical expertise and services to improve productivity, effectiveness, and efficiencies. ITS is customer-centric and empowers the CCSF community by providing needed technology that in turn improves student success.
Administrative Unit Outcomes
These Administrative Unit Outcomes (AUOs) are on a regular cycle of review, during which outcomes are updated and revised.
Members of the CCSF community who use our services will be able to:
- Easily and effectively access appropriate instructional, informational, and student services technologies.
- Use regularly maintained and upgraded technology, services, and software.
- Participate in smart classrooms that provide access to state-of-the-art technology.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by receiving training on new and existing technologies, services, and software.
- Receive needed support for maintaining technology equipment.
- Rely on effective electronic communication that supports growing needs.
- Improve decision-making through access to appropriate tools for college-wide reliable, consistent data, including regular updates for these tools, such as Banner.