STAR Center Computer Lab
- All students are required to log in at the STAR Center Front Counter.
- Students can scan their current CCSF ID Card or type in their CCSF ID Number.
Policies For Drop In Students
- Computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One student per computer and one computer per student.
- No food or drinks permitted.
Printing is offered with school-wide printing system, please see details on the Student Printing page. Users can print to any student Konica Minolta printers around the college. Please select CCSF-StudentPrinter to print in the lab. Students can install printing software to their own laptops as well.
STAR Center Computer Lab Reservations
STAR Center Computer Lab is available for use
Monday - Thursdays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Fridays 9:00 AM to 2:45 PM.
STAR Center Computer Lab is not available to reserve for two weeks before or during midterms and final exams.
The STAR Center Computer Lab Provides:
- Open lab space, which is adjacent to Tutoring areas with students studying on premises.
- 33 Computers with Windows 10 installed. Projector, Hovercam and whiteboard are available on request.
- Headphones at each workstation.
- Internet access with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Microsoft Office 2021
- Black and White Laser Printing - $0.10/page, Color Laser Printing $0.25/page
- Faculty may reserve up to 2 sessions in the lab at a time, based on availability. Classes cannot meet regularly in the lab.
- To reserve the STAR Center Computer Lab please email requests with class information, class and teacher name, department, number of students and needed date/time to email@example.com.
- Your reservation will be confirmed or rescheduled via email.
STAR Center Computer Lab Policies for the Visiting Classes:
- Instructor must accompany the students during their scheduled lab visit.
- Tech support is not available during class time.
- Extra software may not be installed in the lab for the scheduled reservation.
- Please visit the lab before your reservation to test any computer class activity and preview facilities.
- If needed, please make arrangements with DSPS for computer accommodations before bringing your class to the lab.
- Do not save files on the computer. They will be erased when the computer restarts.
- Please remove any extra chairs you bring into the lab at the end of your class.
- Please have your students sign in and out with their Student IDs number at the STAR Center Computer Lab Service Counter.
- Please be respectful of other CCSF students using the open lab and monitor the noise level during your reservation.