Support for Current and Former Foster Youth
The Guardian Scholars Program is committed to helping current and former foster youth college-bound students complete their educational goals by providing comprehensive support services.
The program provides direct services, such as resource center with computer lab/printing, financial aid guidance, book vouchers, transportation passes, matriculation assessment and referrals to community-based resources as needed and available.
Services The Program Offers
- Priority registration
- Referrals to academic, career & personal counseling
- Textbook assistance (Fall & Spring semesters)
- Monthly transportation passes (Fall & Spring semesters)
- Computer lab/study area/free printing
- Campus program referrals
- Enrichment activities
- Summer Academy (partnership with S.F.U.S.D.)
- Supportive service referrals
- Scholarship information
- Clothing closet
Join the Guardian Scholars Program
We accept applications year-round!
If you are a current or former foster youth college-bound student, you may be eligible to receive services through the Guardian Scholars Program. Review the eligibility requirements and then follow our simple steps to join!
Additional Resources For Foster Youth
Educational Attainment Support