Members of the SFCCPD are proud to support the mission of the College District by providing professional law enforcement and security services. Our goal is to conduct our business in a manner that shows professionalism, respect and caring. Please feel free to use this form to recognize good service provided by any member of the department.
Individuals concerned with the conduct of public safety personnel are encouraged to contact an on-duty supervisor. Following your contact with the supervisor, you may wish to file a formal complaint. Formal complaints against public safety personnel can be made in person.
To file a complaint, come to our main office, located on the Ocean Campus in Cloud Hall 119.
Citizens Complaint Procedures
- Complaint form shall be received by any employee of the department.
- Complaint is to be investigated by certified trained IA investigator, employee of the department or by an outside certified/licensed private investigator.
- Completed investigations shall be reviewed by the Chief of Police for final department recommendation.
- The Chief of Police shall forward his/her recommendation to the office of the President and/or designated District authority i.e., Human Resources, Employee Relations.
- Individuals shall be advised of the final recommendation of an investigation in line with personnel laws and regulations.