Most crimes that occur on campus are crimes of “opportunity”.
Here are some tips to avoid being a victim.
- Do not leave any personal belongings unattended anytime or anywhere.
- Use the buddy system or get an SFCCPD escort when traveling to and from campus.
- Avoid dark isolated areas of campus.
- Lock your car and never leave valuables visible.
- Lock up your property with a high-quality lock.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Common sense is your best protection!
Report Campus Crime and any Suspicious Activity to us anytime. If there are other concerns you have, please feel free to email us as well.
Call 415-239-3200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We experience all crimes at City College!
We are not immune to any crime occurring in our community.