Career Development Counseling
Within the Continuing Student Counseling Department, we strive to assist students to develop skills to succeed in college, graduate, earn certificates, transfer, and to create and to maintain meaningful careers. Additionally, we endeavor to assist students to reflect on and articulately express their thoughts, values, skills, and interests, and to contribute to society in meaningful ways.
To further limit the potential of COVID-19 spreading within our local community, City College of San Francisco temporarily suspended face to face student services and instruction effective Friday March 13 –March 20. Student Services will use these days to prepare for the transition to remote delivery of student services on Monday March 30. Please note, CCSF will be closed for Spring Break March 23 – March 27.
For questions or to request assistance effective March 30, please contact:
Phone: (415) 239-3117
ALL CAREER FAIRS AND WORKSHOPS ARE CANCELLED FOR SPRING 2020. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Career Counseling Services for Students
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Choosing a Major and Career Path
- Job Search & Student Employment Workshops
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Improving Interviewing Skills
- Occupational Information & Resources
Job Search Help for Students
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Create your online resume using our resume builder.
- Make an appointment with a career counselor to assist you with your job search proccess
For other job search resources please visit our Resources and Links page on the left
Websites for Career Exploration:
For other career exploration resources, please visit our Resources and Links page on the left.