Career Development Counseling
Within the Continuing Student Counseling Department, we strive to assist students to develop skills to succeed in college, graduate, earn certificates, transfer, and to create and to maintain meaningful careers. Additionally, we endeavor to assist students to reflect on and articulately express their thoughts, values, skills, and interests, and to contribute to society in meaningful ways.
Career Counseling Services for Students
- Career Assessment and Exploration
- Choosing a Major and Career Path
- Job Search & Student Employment Workshops
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Improving Interviewing Skills
- Occupational Information & Resources
Job Search Help for Students
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship/Co-op opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos, and more.
- Create your online resume using our resume builder.
- Make an appointment with a career counselor to assist you with your job search proccess
For other job search resources please visit our Resources and Links page on the left
College Central Network
- CCN is an interactive, online career services platform that connects job seekers to internship and employment opportunities using simple, all-device friendly tools that are both powerful and easy to use.
- These services are available to CCSF students, alumni, and employers.
- Registered and approved employers may post internships, jobs, and search resumes.
- Available services, career & job search help guides, and announcements of interest can be accessed through the icons below.
- All services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Websites for Career Exploration:
For other career exploration resources, please visit our Resources and Links page on the left.