High School Students
Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Program
Are you a high school or home schooled student interested in academic classes being offered at City College San Francisco? Whether your goal is to start out on a path for a successful career, get an early start on higher education, or earn high school and college credits simultaneously, CCSF has a wide variety of on-campus and off-campus programs, services, and activities to help you reach your educational goals.
Deadline for Dual/Concurrent High School documentation to be submitted:
Semester begins: August 17th, 2019
Deadline Date to submit High School paperwork: August 15th, 2019
Online Registration Date:on or after June 5, 2019
California Education Law
- Under Education Code 48800, The governing board of a school district (a.k.a CCSF) may authorize High School pupils, upon recommendation of the principal of the pupil’s school of attendance, and with parental consent, to attend a community college during any session or term as special part-time or full-time students and to undertake one or more courses of instruction offered at the community college level.
- Under Education code 49061, The records of a student who is over the age of 18yrs OR enrolls/attends a community college (regardless of age) are deemed confidential. This means that under CA education law, college employees are not able to release educational records to parents/guardians unless the student completes and submits signed FERPA Release Consent Form to CCSF, Admissions and Records Office.
- Under Education code 76001.d, If approved by colllege official, High School Students can enroll in up to 11.99 college units. (Please note, students enrolled in more than 11.99 units in one semester are responsible for paying the entire cost of tuition/enrollment fees for that term.)
- Under Education code 76001.e, CCSF (the governing board) shall assign a low enrollment priority to special part-time or full-time students described in order to ensure that these students do not displace regularly admitted students.
Once the semester has ended and grades are posted, if you would like to order your college transcript you can do the following:
1. Log in to your Web4 account
2. Go to your Student Portal
3. Go to My Profile
4. On the left side of the screen, click on Unofficial Transcript
5. Transcript level: All levels, Transcript type: City College of SF Official
6. You can see/print your unofficial transcript from here
For Official Transcripts follow the same screens except choose Order Official Transcript. The first two Regular copies are free to all students.