Prepare for a Career in the Culinary and Hospitality Industry
The Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies Department offers multiple programs. Depending on your goals and time commitment you can:
- Earn a Culinary Arts, Food Service, or Hospitality Management associate degree.
- Earn a certificate in Culinary Arts and Hospitality, Entrepreneurship Innovation in Hospitality Management, Culinary and Service Skills Training*, Baking and Pastry, or Culinary Arts Basic Training
- Take a class to hone your home cooking skills
Degree and certificate programs are rigorous, 5 days a week, full-day programs, with classes offered both during the day and evenings.
The Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies program at the Ocean campus is accredited by the American Culinary Federation.
* Culinary and Service Skills Training certificate is currently on hold.
Chat with the Culinary Arts Department Chair Keith Hammerich
Summer 2023 Study Abroad Program: A Taste of Oaxaca
The Culinary Arts and Hospitality Studies Department is excited to announce the return of the Oaxaca study abroad program this summer.
- CAHS 53A, Cuisines of Mexico: Oaxaca (3 units)
Program details, including costs, itinerary and enrollment form can be found in the brochure.
Enrollment form and initial deposit are due on April 1, 2023.