Program Orientation & Application
All applicants must complete an application to the Vocational Nursing Program. These applications will be provided at the mandatory program orientation.
Orientations last approximately two (2) hours. Please arrive 10 minutes before the schedule in order to be seated. Due to limited space, we cannot allow visitors or children. No entry to the Auditorium after Orientation starts.
For Orientation Dates and Application deadlines, please visit www.ccsf.edu/LVN
- Attend ONE mandatory program orientation
- Students must be 18 years or older.
- Completion of ESL 184 or ENGL 88 or readiness for college-level English.
- Completion of the PREREQ: Certification of Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR); approved by the American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross for Basic Life Support (BLS) for Provider only. (CCSF offers EMT 12 BLS Provider course, see current Class Schedule)
- A physical exam and current immunizations
- Fingerprinting (Live Scan form) submitted to the Department of Health Services.
- Criminal background check/drug test.
The application deadline will be given at the mandatory Program Orientation.
For more updated information, please visit www.ccsf.edu/LVN