The CalWORKs Program is a student support program that serves parenting students attending CCSF and receiving public benefits.
Our goal is to support you and build community while you are attending City College of San Francisco.
Meet with us so we can assist you with:
- Enrolling in classes
- Paying for college expenses such as books and supplies
- One-on-one help with an Academic Counselor
- One-on-one support with one of our Program Specialists
- On campus job opportunities (Work Study)
- Workshops to learn about parenting, nutrition, stress management, financial literacy and more.
As long as you are receiving CalWORKs benefits from your county, you can participate with this program. We will help verify your eligibility and get you started.