CalWORKs Program is a student support program that serves parenting students attending City College of San Francisco and receiving public benefits from CalWORKs - cash aid program for low income families to meet basic needs.
Please note, CalFresh is not the same as CalWORKs. CalFresh issues monthly electronic benefits that can be used to buy most foods at many markets and food stores. You can find more information here: https://tinyurl.com/2ves26bz
Our goal is to help you while you are attending City College of San Francisco for the first time or if you are returning to college. Come talk to with us so we can help you with:
- enrolling in classes
- help with paying for college including money for books and supplies
- one-on-one help from Academic Counselor
- one-on-one support from Program Specialist
- help with getting a job on campus called work study
- workshops to learn about parenting, nutrition, stress management, financial literacy and more.
As long as you are receiving CalWORKs benefits from your county, you can participate with this program. We will help verify your eligibility, click on the image below to speak to someone today: