City Dream’s Fellowship is a professional development program for undocumented students that will allow them to develop leadership, professional and personal skills. Through this fellowship, students will be partnered with a CCSF program for the semester, where they will be able to learn and develop new skills.
Students need to meet the following Requirements:
- be an active, eligible City DREAM student
- enrolled in at least 6 units
- have a good academic standing
- meet the requirement of the hosting program (See List Below)
- complete the Fellowship Interest Form
Students who are eligible for FAFSA or International Students are NOT eligible for this fellowship.
Participating students will need to complete a specific number of volunteer hours with their host program and will receive a stipend. Students have the potential to receive up to $2,250 per semester (check host program for more information).
Host Programs for Fall 2022
- City Dream
- Be eligible to volunteer at least 10 hours per week in-person
If you are interested in learning more please email Jacqueline Yanez Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org