The following is a list of scholarships related to the APASS mission that you may be eligible for. For more information and/or additional scholarships, visit the CCSF Scholarship Office.
Scholarships are $2,500 to a multi-year $5,000 award! 9 CCSF students were awarded last year!
- OPENS: September 7, 2022
- DEADLINE: January 19, 2023 (2PM PST)
- Apply online at Asian & Pacific Islander American (APIA) Scholars
Eligibility Requirements - check application link above for details
- Essay & Application Tips
- Guidance for Recommenders (https://apiascholars.org/scholarship/resources/) - letter is optional; must be submitted online by the recommender. Send this link to your recommender. Recommender Deadline: 1/12/23 (2PM PST)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For technical questions about the application, email email@example.com.
- Open only to currently enrolled CCSF credit students seeking an associate's or bachelor's degree. Students seeking certificates only are not eligible.
- Not open to international or non-credit students or students with a BA/BS degree.
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student; however, you must be enrolled full-time in Fall 2023 at CCSF or at 1 of the other partner colleges (SFSU, SJSU, CSU East Bay, UCI & others).
- Must submit the 2023-24 FAFSA (Fin Aid application) but do not necessarily need to be eligible for aid.
Scholarship Recipient Story
Temporary Changes: This scholarship is not being offered at this time.
The scholarship award is $500!
We hope to reinstate this scholarship in the Spring of 2022.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Show academic improvements from previous semesters
- Priority to students who were previously on academic or progress probation and is now on good academic standing
- Priority to students who have received counseling in APASS & have a current Ed Plan
- This scholarship is non-renewable and can be awarded only once. Contact APASS counselors for more information.
- One letter of recommendation required
- A one to two-page personal statement is also required
- Sign the application and submit it on time to the APASS Center (Batmale Hall, Rm. 208)
- You must also submit an unofficial CCSF transcript and a print-out of your current courses-in-progress
This Spring 2023 semester is the last semester this scholarship is being offered due to lack of funding.
The Scholarship Office is pleased to announce a scholarship opportunity for students in Basic Skills courses. This is a $500 scholarship award for books, supplies, transportation, childcare, and other college-related necessities.
Deadlines & Application
- OPENS: Monday, January 9, 2023
- DEADLINE: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Apply online at Scholarship Universe
- Currently, participating in ONE of the following programs:
- African American Scholastic Program
- Asian Pacific American Student Success Program
- Latino Services Network
- New Student Counseling
- Continuing Student Counseling
- Maintain a minimum of nine (9) credit units.
- Be enrolled in a College Support class each semester the award is given (check Course Listing with your counselor).
- Maintain a Term and Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better.
- Completed 6 units at CCSF.
- To avoid duplication, students may participate in only ONE of the ten scholarship programs listed above in #1.
Renewable eligibility is based on the following requirements:
- Must attend two appointments with a program counselor during each semester when scholarship funds are being awarded.
- Have a current electronic education plan by a counselor in the semester when awarded.
- Participate in at least one academic enrichment session designated by your counselor each semester.