EOPS Offers Needs-Based Support Services for CCSF Students
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) program at CCSF provides students with extra support to help students pursue their academic and career goals at CCSF. EOPS participants have access to individualized counseling, priority registration, tutoring, book vouchers and more!
The EOPS Spring 2023 Application is Now Open!
EOPS Application Using MyRAM Login
If you do not know your myRAM login, apply here: https://tinyurl.com/NSS-EOPSapplication
Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
- Be a California resident/AB540 eligible
- Be enrolled full time, 12 or more units each semester (unit enrollment exceptions for verified DSPS students) Not have completed more than 69 degree-applicable units'
- Be educationally disadvantaged
- May not have earned a college degree
- Be qualified for a California College Promise Grant (CCPG)- A or B, or C with an $0 EFC (expected family contribution)
You remain eligible for EOPS until 70 degree-applicable units are completed, whichever comes first, as long as you comply with the following requirements:
- Orientation - After meeting eligibility requirements, attend an EOPS Orientation
- Units and Students Educational Plan (SEP) - EOPS students are required to enroll in 12 or more units each semester and must consult with your EOPS counselor before you add/drop units. Unit enrollment exceptions are available for DSPS students. Students must follow the Student Educational Plan (SEP) agreed upon with their EOPS counselor.
- Academic Progress - EOPS students are required to make academic progress toward achieving an educational goal by passing at least 50% of their coursework each semester with a minimum grade point average of 2.00. The cumulative grade point average must improve within two(2) consecutive semesters. Failure to meet and comply with this policy may result in disqualification from EOPS.
- Academic Counseling - EOPS students are required to meet with their assigned EOPS counselor to develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) during your first month in EOPS. In addition, EOPS students are required to meet with their EOPS counselor three (3) times each semester during Fall and Spring.
- EOPS Spring 2023 Book Vouchers are ready. You must be enrolled in at least 6 units, with the exception of students approved by DSPS to be in less than 6 units. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see your book voucher reflected in your account.
- EOPS students are required to complete 3 contacts a semester. For a list of group counseling topics and to register for available sessions please click here: https://sites.google.com/mail.ccsf.edu/ccsfeopsgrp/home. These group counseling sessions are only for active EOPS students.
How We Help Students
Support to reach your academic goals
As an EOPS student, you will have access to one-on-one counseling, priority registration, EOPS computer lab, transfer workshops, and the EOPS summer bridge program.
We help you cover some expenses for college
EOPS students have access to book vouchers and transfer application waivers.
Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education
CARE provides additional counseling, food card services, educational grants, workshops, and other services to eligible EOPS students.