EOPS Offers Needs-Based Support Services for CCSF Students
The Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) program at CCSF provides students with extra support to help students pursue their academic and career goals at CCSF. EOPS participants have access to individualized counseling, priority registration, tutoring, book vouchers and more!
The EOPS Fall 2023 Application is OPEN!
We will begin processing EOPS applications in mid-July.
- Be a California resident/AB540 eligible
- Be enrolled full time, 12 or more units each semester (unit enrollment exceptions for verified DSPS students) Not have completed more than 69 degree-applicable units'
- Be educationally disadvantaged
- May not have earned a college degree
- Be qualified for a California College Promise Grant (CCPG)- A or B, or C with an $0 EFC (expected family contribution)
You remain eligible for EOPS until 70 degree-applicable units are completed, whichever comes first, as long as you comply with the following requirements:
- Orientation - After meeting eligibility requirements, attend an EOPS Orientation
- Units and Students Educational Plan (SEP) - EOPS students are required to enroll in 12 or more units each semester and must consult with your EOPS counselor before you add/drop units. Unit enrollment exceptions are available for DSPS students. Students must follow the Student Educational Plan (SEP) agreed upon with their EOPS counselor.
- Academic Progress - EOPS students are required to make academic progress toward achieving an educational goal by passing at least 50% of their coursework each semester with a minimum grade point average of 2.00. The cumulative grade point average must improve within two(2) consecutive semesters. Failure to meet and comply with this policy may result in disqualification from EOPS.
- Academic Counseling - EOPS students are required to meet with their assigned EOPS counselor to develop a Student Educational Plan (SEP) during your first month in EOPS. In addition, EOPS students are required to meet with their EOPS counselor three (3) times each semester during Fall and Spring.
EOPS will be moving to a new location! Our office will be moving to the Rosenberg Library, 3rd Floor, Room 307. Please look out for an email with more details.