To apply for EOPS, follow these five simple steps:
- Apply for CCSF Admission, Conlan Hall, E107, 239-3291
- Take a Placement Test, Conlan Hall, E203, 239-3129
- Register for Classes, Smith Hall, Room 118
- File a California College Promise Grant (CCPG) with the CCSF Financial Aid Office, Cloud Hall, C324, 239-3575, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- File an EOPS Application, EOPS Building, 239-3562.
- Fall 2018: We are still accepting applications.
After an applicant has been determined to be eligible for EOPS, the applicant will be notified by email to attend a mandatory new EOPS student orientation + small group counseling immediately after. A student's admission into EOPS is final after completing orientation and counseling requirement.
***Incomplete applications will not be processed.***
For additional information, contact the EOPS Office at (415)239-3562.