To apply for EOPS, follow these five simple steps:
- Apply for CCSF Admission, Conlan Hall, E107, 239-3291
- Take a Placement Test, Conlan Hall, E203, 239-3129
- Register for Classes, Smith Hall, Room 118
- File a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW) with CCSF Financial Aid Office, Cloud Hall, C324, 239-3575, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- File an EOPS Application, EOPS Building, 239-3562.
- Fall 2015: Admission closed as program is full.
- Spring 2016: December 1st, 2015.
- Fall 2016: May 1, 2015
- Spring 2017: December1st, 2016.
After an applicant has been determined to be eligible for EOPS, the applicant will be notified by email to attend a mandatory new EOPS student orientation. The student will be able to attend a drop-in counseling appointment to meet with an EOPS counselor AFTER the student has attended EOPS orientation. A student's admisison into EOPS if final after completing orientation and counseling requirement.
***Incomplete applications will not be processed.***
For additional information, contact the EOPS Office at (415)239-3562.