Compliments and Complaints
Members of the SFCCPD are proud to support the mission of the College District by providing professional law enforcement and security services. Our goal is to conduct our business in a manner that shows professionalism, respect and caring. Please feel free to use this form to recognize good service provided by any member of the department.
Individuals concerned with the conduct of public safety personnel are encouraged to contact an on-duty supervisor. Following your contact with the supervisor you may wish to file a formal complaint. Formal complaints against public safety personnel can be made in person, via telephone or by mail.
To file a complaint in person, come to our main office, located on the Ocean Campus in Cloud Hall 119. To file a complaint by phone, call (415) 239-3200. To file a complaint by mail, send the complaint form to:
San Francisco Community College Police Department
c/o Chief of Police
50 Phelan Avenue C119
San Francisco, CA 94112
Citizens Complaint Procedures
- Complaint form shall be received by any employee of the
- Complaint is to be investigated
by certified trained IA investigator, employee of the department or
by an outside certified/licensed private investigator.
- Completed investigations shall be reviewed by the Chief of
Police for final department recommendation.
- The Chief of Police shall forward his/her recommendation to the
office of the President and/or designated District authority i.e.,
Human Resources, Employee Relations.
- Individuals shall be advised of the final recommendation of an investigation in line with personnel laws and regulations.