About the CNIT Department
The Computer Networking and Information Technology (CNIT) Department offers a variety of degrees and certificates that prepare you to seek employment in entry-level network administration, computer technical support, cybersecurity, and web development positions. The Department also offers courses that prepare students for well-known industry certificates such as: CompTIA A+, Cisco CCNA, EMCISA, CEH, CISSP, AWS Cloud Practitioner, and others.
Courses and programs are created and offered based on the feedback from the Advisory Board Meeting
We follow our students and we are proud of their success stories.
You can also follow what is going on in CNIT by visiting our Events page. Check it out the CNIT Students' Achievements during Fall 21-Spring 22 (mp4 format)
CNIT Courses Offerings
- Network Infrastructure and Administration
- Tech Support for Windows and Mac
- Front-End Web Development
Courses Offered in Fall 2022
- CNIT 155 - preparing students for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certificate
- CNIT 131 - first step to learn the fundamentals of major IT areas such as: Cybersecurity, Web Development, Cloud Technologies, Networking, Tech Support, etc. It is also part of the core classes for CNIT AS Degree
- CNIT 201C, 202C, 203C, & 204C - the track to prepare you for important Cisco certification exams
Fall 2022 Schedule is opened! CNIT courses are filling up fast!
Use CNIT Courses for General Education (GE)
- Area A: CNIT 131, CNIT 132
- Area E: MAKR 100
- MAKR 100 has been approved for IGETC Area 3A - effective Fall 2021