Board Goals 2022-2023
View details and track progress via Implementation Activities for Board Goals
- Educational Quality and Student Success. Promote academic excellence and student success with a special focus on closing the opportunity gap.
- Financial Responsibility. Promote a sustainable economic future for the District through advocacy, policy, monitoring, and adoption of a strategy to maintain accreditation and independence for the District.
- DEI/Social Justice. Take actions to ensure the District is welcoming, is representative of the community, and supports the success of all students and employees, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, disability, immigration status, learning differences, sexual orientation, religion, or veteran status.
- Board Relations. Build capacity for effective Board governance and the fulfillment of the Board’s fiduciary responsibilities.
- Safety and Security. Ensure the health and safety of students and employees.
2018-2025 Institutional Goals
- Improve the student experience
- Institutionalize equity
- Improve communication
- Strengthen credit and noncredit programs
- Improve the operation of the College
- Strengthen community, education, and industry partnerships
- Maintain, improve, and build facilities
- Expand and encourage opportunities for professional development