New Hire Packet
Contact General Services at (415) 452-7660 to schedule an appointment.
Please read and follow the On-Boarding instructions carefully:
Do not begin the On-Boarding hiring process until you have been contacted by the Human Resources Department and the hiring department has officially notified the Human Resources Department that you have been hired.
Please also note you should not begin until your appointment has been approved and you have completed the On-Boarding process.
The following documents are to be read, completed, and/or retained by the employee. Please print and complete the forms with (*) and bring them with you for your appointment.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) *
- Human Resources Information Sheet (HRIS) *
- Medical Clearance *
- Tuberculosis Examination *
- Complete the tuberculosis examination process as soon as you are notified.
- Your employment will not be processed until the Human Resources Department is in receipt of your tuberculin test report.
- IRS Form W-4 *
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (DE 4) *
- New Hire Pay Method *
- Administrative Salary Schedule
- Pay Calendars
- Sexual Harassment Employee Information
- Fringe Benefits - Overview
- Administrative Voluntary Sick Leave Bank – Contribution Form
- Final Pay Recipient Designation *
- Faculty & Staff Chosen Name Change Form