Ready to jump back into the dating world? Interested in getting tested for sexually transmitted infections? Overdue for your Pap smear? Thinking about changing your birth control method?
As San Francisco COVID-19 rates go down, we want to remind you the Student Health Center is open for virtual and in-person appointments. Schedule a nurse practitioner appointment where we can discuss our services and some outside resources you might find useful.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- First aid
- Nursing assessment and treatment of common acute illnesses
- Nutritional Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Campus Emergency Care
- Blood pressure screening/Self Monitoring BP Machine
- Selected immunizations (MMR, Td, Tdap, Hep A, Hep B, Influenza)*
- Reproductive Health Care (Family PACT, STI screening, birth control)
- Referrals to specialists
- Low cost laboratory services
- Vision Referrals
Make an appointment with a nurse for a consult on vaccines and the current prices.