Ready to jump back into the dating world? Interested in getting tested for sexually transmitted infections? Overdue for your Pap smear? Thinking about changing your birth control method?
As San Francisco COVID-19 rates go down, we want to remind you the Student Health Center is open for virtual and in-person appointments. Schedule a nurse practitioner appointment where we can discuss our services and some outside resources you might find useful.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- First aid
- Nursing assessment and treatment of common acute illnesses
- Nutritional Counseling
- Smoking Cessation
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- Campus Emergency Care
- Blood pressure screening/Self Monitoring BP Machine
- Selected immunizations (MMR, Td, Tdap, Hep A, Hep B, Influenza)*
- Reproductive Health Care (Family PACT, STI screening, birth control)
- Referrals to specialists
- Low cost laboratory services
- Vision Referrals
Make an appointment with a nurse for a consult on vaccines and the current prices.
Screening services for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) are available at a reduced rate or at no cost if a student qualifies for the Family PACT Program and meets the criteria for screening.
Other STD Testing Sites:
- New Generation Health Center
- City Clinic
- Women's Community Clinic
- AIDS Health Project
- Lyon Martin Health Services
Student Health Services offers physicals for programs that approve of the use of our own form. The providers DO NOT fill out or complete any forms other than our own. Be sure to check with your program/organization to make sure they will accept our form. It is attached below for reference.
- Make an appointment with a provider for a consult (this will not be the physical)
- Upon meeting with a provider an 'order slip' will be given to go pay for the physical and a second appointment will be made for the physical.
- All payments are made at Conlan E104 and require an order slip from a provider.
- Arrive at your physical appointment with your payment slip - marked 'paid' and complete the process. Your form will be given at the end of your visit.
Student Health Services does not offer vision and dental care other than basic screening. There are, however, vision and dental resources located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area that provide free to low-cost services. The cost of services vary, please contact clinics for more information.
We have vision referrals to providers who are willing to give special prices for City College Students. Please come to Students Health Center with your current CCSF ID and get your referral today