To qualify for the EOPS program at CCSF, students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be a California resident/AB540 eligible
- Be enrolled full time, 12 or more units each semester (unit enrollment exceptions for verified DSPS students)
- Not have completed more than 69 degree-applicable units.
- Be educationally disadvantaged
- May not have earned a college degree
- Be qualified for a California College Promise Grant (CCPG)- A or B, or C with an $0 EFC (expected family contribution)
Steps to Apply
Do you meet the above eligibility? Follow the steps below to apply to EOPS:
- Complete the steps to apply and enroll at CCSF.
- Complete an online EOPS Application.
After You Apply
- After you submit your application, our staff will review your application to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your application to be processed.
- Once it has been determined that you are eligible for EOPS, you will be notified by your CCSF student email to attend a mandatory new EOPS student orientation and small group counseling immediately after.
- Your admission into EOPS is final after completing orientation and counseling requirements.