Financial Support for Book Expenses
The EOPS Book Service Program is designed to assist EOPS students with some of their book expenses while attending City College of San Francisco.
Eligible EOPS students who have completed ALL of the following steps may receive a voucher to help pay for some of their book expenses:
- Submitted an EOPS application
- Attended an EOPS orientation
- Signed an EOPS Mutual Responsibility Contract and Student Educational Plan
- Enrolled in 12 or more units each semester (with the exception of students receiving services from DSPS)
- Continuously maintain a minimum of three (3) contacts with assigned EOPS Counselor each semester
How to Use Your Book Voucher
If you are eligible for a book voucher, present your student ID and class schedule/booklist at the bookstore checkout. You may use your book voucher to purchase or rent textbooks! PA credit card or branded debit card is also required to rent textbooks.